Shaz here from Blue Track Media

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

BTMSupport

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello all,

Glad to be apart of this forum, the admins and users seem very friendly and helpful so far. That's the key to building a strong community.

I'm Shaz and I started Blue Track Media in 2009. We're an established and well trusted affiliate CPA network that specializes in the incentive space. We have a content locker and many other features on the way.

As for myself personally, I'm an easy going and very friendly person. You can learn more about me from my personal website in my sig. I look forward to getting to know all of you and growing with this forum!

BTMSupport

Reaction score
Glad to be here, thanks for the warm welcome!

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hey Shaz07,
I read your tumblr and I must say that you seem to be a nice, intelligent and HQ person. Welcome to CPAElites and best wishes for your CPA Network :)

BTMSupport

Reaction score
Phlong said:
Hey Shaz07,
I read your tumblr and I must say that you seem to be a nice, intelligent and HQ person. Welcome to CPAElites and best wishes for your CPA Network :)

thanks Phlong - very kind of you. glad to be here as well.

thanks Phlong - happy to be here

Top Bottom