Sharecash widget problem

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

aleksej

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Ok, I want to try Sharecash, but I can't setup widget! HTML landing page, very simple, and I need content locker there, custom widget from Sharecash (different backgorund etc) and widget just don't work! I copy on click code, there is instructions, paste that code at right place in code and nothing. Then I tried with onload widget code and still there is no widget. So again, I put code at right places, by Sharecash instructions.

Atlantis

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You have to put the javascript on your site also.
Paste the javascript directly after the <body> tag and then paste the onclick code at an image tag or anchor tag.

aleksej

Reaction score
I know! As I said, all that is done. But still I cant make that widget work. Can you give me some example, or screen from some of your pages?

EDIT: Ok, I just open that landing page with content locker and now it's work. Don't know why, before few days I can't get that widget work but now it's ok. Strange.

PixelPurpose

Reaction score
Im having the same problem right now. No idea what's wrong, and I cant wait for it to start working as I am losing money meanwhile...

Marvin

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Karupoiss said:
for me the widget opens up really slow.. like 2-3 seconds after I click the button. Any advice? Also I am getting CTR of 22%
Sharecash widget has always been like that.

Top Bottom