[Share] How to check Page Rank on Google & Get keyword ideas

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
vMoZNYO.gif

Hello CPA Eliters, in this thread i'm going to share two site's which will show you what page of google your website is.

Google Page Rank Check:
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

EDIT: And two site's that will help you get keyword/tags ideas.
Keyword Ideas:

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

These two already well known site's, but don't judge me because there is still people that don't know about them.

EBAH

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Thanks for the share, I was looking for something like this to check my sites.

User

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm starting to work with Domains soon! This will help a lot :).

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You are all welcome. I thought everyone knows these sites. I have few more related to keyword ideas, will post them as well :)

booob

Reaction score
Thank you for share this ..
but is not work
I tried to copy some URL and words ... but is not work for me
What's problem
or How it work ?

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just rechecked it, and it works fine for me, i don't know what you did wrong, but i'm assuming your website is not in TOP 10 page's of google, therefore can not be found and is not shown on the site.

The first one (whatpageofsearchamion) checks only the first 10 pages of google.

ocremix

Reaction score
Honestly Gorsko thanks for these links :) i didn't know about them kinda feel newbie lol. anyway great share and as usual im thankful for your shares. Thanks again.

Top Bottom