set exact keyword in google planner?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
Vαηιту said:
It's always exact search in the new version.

so i just found multiple low comp. FR keywords

74,000
40,500
33,100
27,000

thanks for clearing this up man.
 

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
532
Reaction score
0
Vαηιту said:
It's always exact search in the new version.

I don't think it is...

First of all, choose "Get search volume for a list of keywords or group them into ad groups" and you will clearly see the instructions in the textbox saying:
Enter keywords, one per line or separates by commas.

To specify a match type, add punctuation:
  • Broad match: New York hotels
  • Phrase match: "New York hotels"
  • Exact match: [New York hotels]
 

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
-qwerty- said:
Vαηιту said:
It's always exact search in the new version.

I don't think it is...

First of all, choose "Get search volume for a list of keywords or group them into ad groups" and you will clearly see the instructions in the textbox saying:
Enter keywords, one per line or separates by commas.

To specify a match type, add punctuation:
  • Broad match: New York hotels
  • Phrase match: "New York hotels"
  • Exact match: [New York hotels]



Then, please do that for me :
Enter the same keyword, between [], and without them.

Do you see any changes ?
 

lancerimpact

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
857
Reaction score
0
use the highlighted one for exact search below

uspi.png



OR use the first one for broad
 

ldiaz117

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 3, 2013
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Fierce said:
Vαηιту said:
It's always exact search in the new version.

so i just found multiple low comp. FR keywords

74,000
40,500
33,100
27,000

thanks for clearing this up man.

Oooh la la! Send me one you wont use! lol
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
Vαηιту said:
-qwerty- said:
Vαηιту said:
It's always exact search in the new version.

I don't think it is...

First of all, choose "Get search volume for a list of keywords or group them into ad groups" and you will clearly see the instructions in the textbox saying:
Enter keywords, one per line or separates by commas.

To specify a match type, add punctuation:
  • Broad match: New York hotels
  • Phrase match: "New York hotels"
  • Exact match: [New York hotels]



Then, please do that for me :
Enter the same keyword, between [], and without them.

Do you see any changes ?

nothing changes man. im happy i found it.
 
Top Bottom