SeregaKh LEGENDARY EARNER REFERRAL PROGRAM + BONUS 1-3 BEST REFERRALS WIN MONEY :)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Serega

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM 2 OCTOBER
If you register on my referral link and still work on other PPD - I WILL IGNORE YOU, AND NEVER GIVE ANY TIPS AND HELP, i will make this because have many guys who registred on my referral link, have awesome informations from me and earn on other ppd/cpa

9 October - stop add new referrals, have many work and many referrals now, will start referral program again some later

Hi guys first of all profs of my earnings:)

c54acd76028b86ab515d64fc6ae87edd.png

aa72df79cd3df20a40fadca3b3462f29.png

15807ed530028669ad154b993aa7fd4f.png

dc49dfedf1abbf86cd257e832694c026.png

e4c72a348fbbe2b8d2e08c9fef7060a9.png

What do you get when registering on my referral link?

1.Individual approach to every referral!
This is the most important thing that you can get, since the textbooks and the various methods you can read on this forum!
I work on ppd/cpa - 3 years, and i think know 99% of all niches :)
That's why i always can help you - how to make better your niche and promote in any video hostings and google (SEO)

2. Winner's of my ref program receive a cash reward :)
1 place - 100$
2 place - 50 $
3 place - 20 $
The contest will end 30.11.2013

My ref link's

Good luck to everyone :)​

ma1bah

Reaction score
I must say thank you to this awesome man! I am one of his refferals, and now i earn 2k+ $ montly! He really change my life! thanks again!

Wave

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ma1bah said:
I must say thank you to this awesome man! I am one of his refferals, and now i earn 2k+ $ montly! He really change my life! thanks again!

what does he teach u? Does he only give ebook or just give niche and let the ref? he teach about ranking? Blackhat or whitehat?

Igorok

Reaction score
Hi all:) i am refferal of this man too... in really life i earn 15 $ / daily, but in IM i earn 1k $+ every month, must say thank you! And reccomend this man to all cpaelites users!

Igorok

Reaction score
Igorok said:
Hi all:) i am refferal of this man too... in really life i earn 15 $ / daily, but in IM i earn 1k $+ every month, must say thank you! And reccomend this man to all cpaelites users!

Attachments

• Безымшгянный.jpg
    Безымшгянный.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0

ReFinig

Reaction score
Didn't he said he has only 2 ref not 3 ? and why the hell you guys ( ref of him ) have only 1-5 post , anyway good luck

Top Bottom