SEO/CPA/PPD/YouTube/Facebook Helpdesk.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I've had experience in YouTube since April of 2009, when I was 8.
CPA/PPD when I was 11. Made my first $100 on Sharecash the month I turned 11.
SEO on July of 2012, purchased Scrapebox and Captcha Sniper and a VPS. Ranked #1 on a 122k keyword in a few days.
Facebook - I got 88k likes on my fanpage with clickjacking (now it's patched, requires user to click "confirm") mostly from Turkey I believe just with a blog and some traffic exchange traffic.

I'm only 13 (if any of you are on LF, ask SampleText, I know him IRL) and I have a lot of experience. Doubt me if you want, but this is why you'll never be successful :)

Let the questions come in and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities.

LFX

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Not here to ask anything. Just wanted to let you know that it is pretty amazing that you started ppd when you were only 11! You have a lot of time to go and you seem to be doing great already so I can only imagine where you will be in a few years!

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LFX said:
Not here to ask anything. Just wanted to let you know that it is pretty amazing that you started ppd when you were only 11! You have a lot of time to go and you seem to be doing great already so I can only imagine where you will be in a few years!

Thank you. ^^
My first niche was YouTube account creator and it was when YouTube was fun to be on, the first site I checked when I got on the computer. Owned /mariokartwii99 as my first account that was hacked and passed around and sold a few times now. /o6c was my first 3 letter and I met my partner (passo32) which then scammed me for that, but I got back due to the help of shadow (owner of /10 and main is /shadowevil1996) and he got me into YouTube marketing and shit, that's when I started trading YouTube accounts that were 05 and my first was a GIF and then I had a few more (masterpain [got 6 million channel views on it all by myself] and vlenk was my favorite) 05's but they all got banned after the February 2011 update (aka mass ban of all cool YouTube accounts) and I started PPD then. This was all when I was 10 still. June of 2011 I turned 11 and started PPD and shit at that time.

Sky

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I still don't believe you are 13. What's the best method to get low competition keywords on page 1. Also what do you consider low competition?

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sky said:
I still don't believe you are 13. What's the best method to get low competition keywords on page 1. Also what do you consider low competition?

I believe you were on LF? Go ask SampleText.
Think about things that are out of the box, you see a commercial on TV for a website that offers free games let's say. Again, that company is spending a lot of money on getting it's name out there and probably isn't being victimized by any sites offering free things for that game (per say) - so that site will become bigger and bigger by the hour and you'll have a niche that will get you an increasing amount of money.

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fierce said:
Is facebook website like really help on ranking?

This is my secret to ranking blogs #1 the first day they are up. So yes, imagine if your site has 25k people raving about it and is only a few days old. This makes it seem "viral" and always helps me in ranking.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yashar said:
Fierce said:

This is my secret to ranking blogs #1 the first day they are up. So yes, imagine if your site has 25k people raving about it and is only a few days old. This makes it seem "viral" and always helps me in ranking.

Is it for a long run? Not just the first few days? Did u even outrank domains with PR? my site has no PR yet.

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fierce said:
Yashar said:
Fierce said:

Is it for a long run? Not just the first few days? Did u even outrank domains with PR? my site has no PR yet.
There is a .org and a .com below me that actually have a decent PR and I've outranked them both. I usually do 50k/week for myself and I dripfeed it for only a specific amount per day. I can do that if you'd like, just shoot me a PM. And I've had the blog for 3 months, 2 months it's been #1 and the likes always stay, so definitely not some cheap shit that disappears after 10 minutes.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yashar said:
Fierce said:
Yashar said:
Fierce said:

There is a .org and a .com below me that actually have a decent PR and I've outranked them both. I usually do 50k/week for myself and I dripfeed it for only a specific amount per day. I can do that if you'd like, just shoot me a PM. And I've had the blog for 3 months, 2 months it's been #1 and the likes always stay, so definitely not some cheap shit that disappears after 10 minutes.

OK i'll PM you now bro. This is a nice thread indeed

Top Bottom