[Selling] PPD application + Youtube vid = Only 4.5$

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

tricksforum

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Looking for low priced Fake programs..? For High CR, a working program is must.
I will code everything for as cheap as 4.5$.
Yup, Just for 4.5$, I will provide a genuine looking application for your ppd stuffs. Wait, there’s more. You will also get 50-60 secs video showing basic functioning of application (no voice).
:- Even though, I am not a high earner now but still I can guide you in some stuffs if you want.
screenshots:
Dragons-Of-Atlantis-2.png

wartune-2.png

lol-2.png

Video : [video=youtube]
In brief my Services for 4.5$ includes:
1) One basic functioning vb Application.
2) One video, 50-60 seconds long (No voice).
3) Useful Suggestions & ideas.

Note : It will be provided in 12-24 hours but in very rare case It may reach up to 3 days max.
For any queries :
Mail: shresth_mathur@yahoo.com

Villain

Reaction score
You may wanna put a download to one of the programs or a link to one of the videos, as images do not show much.

But glws.

tricksforum

Reaction score
Villain said:
You may wanna put a download to one of the programs or a link to one of the videos, as images do not show much.

But glws.

Done..!!
Shared one of VIdeo :)

wrcja

Reaction score
good luck with your services
sent you pm

Bazingaa

Reaction score
Nice service man good luck with it, better using this then copying someone else video and not ranking.

Also your name sounds familiar to me, where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

adidam

Reaction score
Selling Tips for you:

1. Make a Professional Looking Thread Title First.

For Now: Fake PPD Application for any Niche + YouTube Video with Voice Over = Only 4.5$ [Selling]

Your customers are not fool and specially people here are not fool that they will not do any research and believe that you provide it for the cheapest :)

2. The images you added above are not big enough and not even visible clearly. You added more than 10 Niches here. If I will be at your place, I will add 3 Niches but Big Images so that my visitors can see what I can or going to give them. Also 1 for free download so that they can test themselves :)

Concept: Return on Investment applies in marketing always :)

3. Your Price is Good! So I Highly recommend it for those who can't make themselves :)

4. Also, Add Some Buttons or something like: Buy Now, 3 Spots left or something like that. It really increases the Buyers :)

I hope You will follow my tips :)

P.S.: I'm trying to help you as I'm good in Marketing :)

tricksforum

Reaction score
adidam said:
Selling Tips for you:

1. Make a Professional Looking Thread Title First.

For Now: Fake PPD Application for any Niche + YouTube Video with Voice Over = Only 4.5$ [Selling]

Your customers are not fool and specially people here are not fool that they will not do any research and believe that you provide it for the cheapest :)

2. The images you added above are not big enough and not even visible clearly. You added more than 10 Niches here. If I will be at your place, I will add 3 Niches but Big Images so that my visitors can see what I can or going to give them. Also 1 for free download so that they can test themselves :)

Concept: Return on Investment applies in marketing always :)

3. Your Price is Good! So I Highly recommend it for those who can't make themselves :)

4. Also, Add Some Buttons or something like: Buy Now, 3 Spots left or something like that. It really increases the Buyers :)

I hope You will follow my tips :)

P.S.: I'm trying to help you as I'm good in Marketing :)

Implemented what you said..
Thank You.. :)
I hope I will get some sales now

Top Bottom