Sell Section - Review the item - Prevent bullshit

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I think that there should be a reviewer team or the staff team that checks the E-Books or whatever in the Sell Section for quality. This should prevent this forum from skids that try to sell bullshit. On --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- the sellers tell their Ubers and friends to vouch and +rep them. I want to prevent it on this forum. No more vouches or shit like that on their thread unless their is a video proof of the earnings earned WITH THE METHOD of the book. Anybody can show faked earnings or show any earnings that are probably not even earned using the E-Book. I can already see people registering here trying to sell their E-Books and make money out of it. What do you think of this?

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Probably 50% of the ebooks they are trying to sell are leeched.
Even more. But it's a great suggestion :)

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Well, there is a strategy how people sell their E-Book. They just invent some bullshit that actually sounds logic and never try it out themselves, then sell the E-Book, tell people to vouch. Buyers with almost no experience will fall for this scam because they think "Well, that makes sense. Let's do this". I'm not talking about leeched E-Books only ;)

Helper

Reaction score
Currently our policy stands like this:
-Any sales made on CPA Elites are made at your own risk
-CPA Elites holds no responsibility to any sales made
-Do not contact Staff or myself about any issues with sales

I will talk to Hawk Eye when he returns about a "verified" section, where admins/staff review products, and if they're good, they are placed in the "verified" section.

Darius

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
We should have groups like they have on other forums.
Then there could be a reviewer group etc!
I think it's a good idea, then we don't have to deal with users complaining about an eBook that doesn't include valid and quality information.

antonfaa

Reaction score
Website
tjenpengehjemme.blogspot.dk
I got scammed for buying an e-book so i think this is a very good idea, get trusted people in to that group and let them review it! Then hopefully nobody will feel stupid as i did..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom