Seems my niches have died

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hmm this is a bit frustrating, was earning well from a couple of niches and even though my videos are number 1 on each niche, it seems they have died :(

Shall I leave the niches up and move on?

KarmaPolice

Reaction score
It seems its time to move on, since the videos are ranked number one either way. However, if the niche picks up again, then you could always shift your attention back over to it.

Mr White

Reaction score
KarmaPolice said:
It seems its time to move on, since the videos are ranked number one either way. However, if the niche picks up again, then you could always shift your attention back over to it.

The traffic is coming through but the clicks and leads arent happening now.
Time to refocus.

KarmaPolice

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
KarmaPolice said:

Time to refocus.
Maybe the landing page needs work, if you have one.
Offtopic: can you get back to my pm?

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Of course, leave the videos and focus on new niches! That's just how things work in this business.

Mr White

Reaction score
KarmaPolice said:
NUMB3R44 said:
KarmaPolice said:

Time to refocus.
Maybe the landing page needs work, if you have one.
Offtopic: can you get back to my pm?

You sent me a pm? Checking now

$kamer

Reaction score
The worst thing is thinking that autopilot earnings will stay forever..
Most of people in PPD are working a lot of time, and when they earnings seems to be good and stable they are leaving it all and just watching $$$.
After a few days/weeks earnings are very low - not because of dead niches, but because of laziness.
It`s my defect and all of us.
The best way is - don`t stop and work hard every day.
Every day i`m planning next day - for example: minimum 3 niches/ minimum 3 yt videos etc.
GOOD LUCK!

Calisthenics

Reaction score
skurwielu said:
Most of people in PPD are working a lot of time, and when they earnings seems to be good and stable they are leaving it all and just watching $$$.
After a few days/weeks earnings are very low - not because of dead niches, but because of laziness.
Every day i`m planning next day - for example: minimum 3 niches/ minimum 3 yt videos etc.
GOOD LUCK!

This ^
Exactly how I lost most of my income. The good thing is that we learn from our mistakes.

Mr White

Reaction score
skurwielu said:
GOOD LUCK!

Good post, I have had some family stuff on the last few days and my focus has gone a bit, but it will come back.

botsnpots

Reaction score
That's the beauty of what we are doing. You can always take a small break and let it auto pilot for a little while, then get back in business :)

For me its more about finding a partner to reduce the work / increase the efficiency. No luck yet though.

Top Bottom