Seeking CPA Mentor

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

JWizard

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey there CPAE,

I'm seeking a mentor. Someone who can really help jumpstart my CPA marketing journey. I am already accepted in several networks such as AWM, Adshift, Adnooka, and Neverblue.

I'm probably going to get a lot of replies stating to just 'look around the forums' but that's not what I'm looking for. I want someone that can get on Skype and really just be there to answer questions, give me tips, whatever whathaveyou.

I know that this type of business is very competitive and there's not much time to spend on 'teaching' a newbie to be wasted. But hopefully there's at least one person out there that can take a bit of time to help someone else achieve some revenue online.

Feel free to send me a PM for my skype info if you're interested.

Wishing everyone success,
JWizard

Marvin

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
My price is better than their's.
It's only $99.99 for an hour.

JK. You don't need a mentor for CPA/PPD. The best way is the practice.

Top Bottom