Script?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Bandit

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Can anyone provide me for a script like this? ( http://yt-giveaway.us/ ) I have some good ideas based on this thread. I want to get started with it, but would really love this script to make it more HQ. Let me know if you know any links on here - I searched 'script' in the CPAElites search bar with little success!

Thanks,
Bandit.

Morpheous

Reaction score
Actually you need to make that brother.

It definitely requires some coding skills.
I will summarise it for you.

You need to know database related languages web based ofc, when the user enters a code, it searches for the code offer in the database and shows on the user screen or when he hits submit he is navigated to the offer page.

And this script is not atall what I said. Input any number and hit submit. You will see the next.

inflameous

Reaction score
Bandit said:
Can anyone provide me for a script like this? ( / ) I have some good ideas based on this thread. I want to get started with it, but would really love this script to make it more HQ. Let me know if you know any links on here - I searched 'script' in the CPAElites search bar with little success!

Thanks,
Bandit.
That's not even a script, it's a HTML Page

Bandit

Reaction score
inflameous said:
Bandit said:
Can anyone provide me for a script like this? ( / ) I have some good ideas based on this thread. I want to get started with it, but would really love this script to make it more HQ. Let me know if you know any links on here - I searched 'script' in the CPAElites search bar with little success!

Thanks,
Bandit.
That's not even a script, it's a HTML Page

Woops, misunderstanding on my part I suppose. Guess I grouped in scripts with things like that, definitely my bad. Regardless, is this easily done? I took an HTML class, but I'm by no means an expert.

EDIT: Wow, after viewing the page source, I didn't realize how ridiculously easy this is set up. He literally just redirects the page. Blegh, sorry for the post, I suppose next time I should do a little more digging around before I post a new topic! I'm not familiar with content locking though, is it easy to set up with the network?

Top Bottom