Scammers and Trustful people section.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quahogz

Reaction score
I suggest that we should make a section including people from this forum who are trustful and who are scammers. If someone scammed you, you add a proof and that's how you can now that you should never buy from that guy. And you should add an award like : SCAMMER and TRUSTFUL :)

Just an ideea, I'd like to hear your opinions !

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Personally I don't think there should be a whole section about it. I mean the award thing is a unique but sometimes even the trusted scam, it happens all the time on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. Also sometimes people make mistakes awarding them with scammer basically guarantees that they can never turn their act around because no matter what they are always branded a scammer. Its a pretty nice and unique idea but it sounds better until you actually think of the problems it can cause.
Just my personal opinion though im sure others will have a different view on the matter.

GunZ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ReadByte said:
Don't we have this: /Forum-Report-Scammers
and this /Forum-Market-Place-Disputes

And this? /reputation.php?uid=1042

Why would we give a scammer an award?
Indeed :grin: I just tought "Damn, i have to scam someone for the new award"

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The scammer award is just wtf.
But the award for trusted people is nice, shows people who they can trust.

The section though, we already have sections for that.

-LinX

Quahogz

Reaction score
Oh I didn't knew about those..

And award for scammers ? Why not, you can see in his post if he is a scammer or not :)

Helper

Reaction score
LinX said:

-LinX

I think an award for trusted people and scammers is ridiculous. It's like if the government went ahead and said "Okay, Apple has had a lot of sales, so they are trusted" but mom and pop's shop isn't trusted. The reputation system is ideal for this purpose. You check someone's rep before dealing, and you can see the latest reps if he's trusted or not. If you think the reputation system is ideal for exploitation by scammers, then the award system is a hundred times worse.

Of course, we could consider a special section for "verified" products which have been reviewed by staff, but then are we liable for scams by verified products? The marketplace is dealt at your own risk. It's your job to ensure the user is trusted, and not our job to investigate every member.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
ReadByte said:
LinX said:

-LinX

I think an award for trusted people and scammers is ridiculous. It's like if the government went ahead and said "Okay, Apple has had a lot of sales, so they are trusted" but mom and pop's shop isn't trusted. The reputation system is ideal for this purpose. You check someone's rep before dealing, and you can see the latest reps if he's trusted or not. If you think the reputation system is ideal for exploitation by scammers, then the award system is a hundred times worse.

Of course, we could consider a special section for "verified" products which have been reviewed by staff, but then are we liable for scams by verified products? The marketplace is dealt at your own risk. It's your job to ensure the user is trusted, and not our job to investigate every member.

Very true, lately I've seen some very lazy suggestions just to make it easier for them to check on people.

-LinX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom