Say goodbye to Google AdWords Keyword Tool

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I was looking around --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and look what i found guys.

topdown says:

I've just saw this notification in the keyword tool:
https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool‎

Code:
In the coming months, the external Keyword Tool will no longer be available. To get keyword ideas, sign in to your AdWords account and try Keyword Planner.

Any comments on this?

Looks like we better start making some adwords accounts...

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Creating a single adword account isnt that hard :D In the past you didnt even need to log into your google account in order to use the tool. Hopefully they don't want to have balance on your account or campaign running to use it.

Cheers,
PB3

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PeaceBreaker3 said:
Creating a single adword account isnt that hard :D In the past you didnt even need to log into your google account in order to use the tool. Hopefully they don't want to have balance on your account or campaign running to use it.

Cheers,
PB3

Ya i know.
I don't thing they will do that, because it doesn't make any sense. How can you improve/make balance when you can't use their tools. :)

xCRPK

Reaction score
What`s problem with just making acc? It`s good tool, and I think everyone can spend some mins. to get account :)
But thanks for info !

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
xCRPK said:
What`s problem with just making acc? It`s good tool, and I think everyone can spend some mins. to get account :)
But thanks for info !

I didn't say its hard, i just wanted to see what others think about this new idea...
You are welcome by the way.

Dmaster555

Reaction score
Gorsko said:
xCRPK said:
But thanks for info !

I didn't say its hard, i just wanted to see what others think about this new idea...
You are welcome by the way.

Hopefully my competitors are dumb and don't know how to register so they can't find good keywords. more for me! :D

Nuutero

Reaction score
I already have like 20 adwords accounts. Every second time I try to get search results, google automatically redirects me to the adwords page. Well, you don't have to register "adwords account", you just need to sign in to adwords with your Google account.

Line

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I prefer the Keyword Planner anyway because it's richer source of information.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
It's shit anyway IMO and unreliable, people waste a lot of time/money relying on that one tool alone.
I have roughly 2-3 different keyword tools, I ALWAYS view the SEO competition on all of them.

Nuutero

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
It's shit anyway IMO and unreliable, people waste a lot of time/money relying on that one tool alone.
I have roughly 2-3 different keyword tools, I ALWAYS view the SEO competition on all of them.

Do you mind sharing the keyword tools?

Top Bottom