Saturation Success - Learn to earn with saturated niches

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

moneyboy2012

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
vMoZNYO.gif
Here's my share of an ebook that teaches how to use every saturated niche in a manner that really works :D

Common niches we all know them,see them,avoid them on daily basis.
This ebook will teach you how to earn with saturated niches and YES it works!

Enjoy

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

It'll be very nice if u post a reply if u like it or not :D

LFX

Reaction score
Browsed through it and definitely works!

moneyboy2012

Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
LFX said:
Browsed through it and definitely works!

yeo it works :D
thx for posting bro :D

lanzye said:
I will read this when i'm back

sure and post a review too :D

wizard74 said:
Thank you for sharing! :)

no problem wizard :D
thanks bro for replying to thread :)

tripluc

Reaction score
I just read it.. and this sure will work, but I think it's to much to work though. I prefer unsatured niches :)

ozzman

Reaction score
I think you could invest your time in 20-30 unsaturated niches. better then 3-4 saturated ones (should be the same time that it would consume for ranking etc) you will get flag-raped anyways so ye. im pretty sure this method works but still its really hard to maintain your ranking.

moneyboy2012

Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
tripluc said:
I just read it.. and this sure will work, but I think it's to much to work though. I prefer unsatured niches :)

well if u need money u gotta work ;)
For some guys including me unsaturated niches are hard to find so we make it with saturated :D

ozzman said:
I think you could invest your time in 20-30 unsaturated niches. better then 3-4 saturated ones (should be the same time that it would consume for ranking etc) you will get flag-raped anyways so ye. im pretty sure this method works but still its really hard to maintain your ranking.

true BUT there are many guys who dont know to find unsaturated niches(also me) and think that there is no money left in those common niches.
You won't believe me i am still getting downloads for fileice downloader and its on page5 and easily getting 2 downloads min.
Thing is that dont rank all ur videos.
Create a good HQ content for saturated niches and create 3 copies of that video
upload in 3 diff accounts
boost 1 and surely it'll get u downloads + other 2 will slowly build up and start to get downloads again.
when the ranked ones deleted rank the other one as it'll rank faster as its old and optimized video :)
Have backup for the video inside youtube too ;)

booob said:
Thank you for charing

n.p ^_^
thanks for posting :)

Top Bottom