Saturated / semi-saturated niches

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I'm looking for saturated niches, like Xbox MSP Generator, PSN Code Generator, MineCraft premium account generator, riot points generator. Is there any other niches like this that I'm not aware of?

Thanks to everyone.

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
-qwerty- said:
I'm looking for saturated niches, like Xbox MSP Generator, PSN Code Generator, MineCraft premium account generator, riot points generator. Is there any other niches like this that I'm not aware of?

Thanks to everyone.

I think one user tried sim city 5 free and it has like 467k results so you could try that. Why exactly are you looking for saturated niches 0.0?

TheSilentKid

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Maybe the OP wants a challenge lol. Try Facebook hacks, Yahoo hacks, Twitter hacks etc.

God

Reaction score
TheSilentKid said:
Maybe the OP wants a challenge lol. Try Facebook hacks, Yahoo hacks, Twitter hacks etc.

Yea thats the first thing that popped into my head. I guess I can't see why anyone would want a challenge im barely earning atm lol.

TheSilentKid

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
God said:
TheSilentKid said:

Yea thats the first thing that popped into my head. I guess I can't see why anyone would want a challenge im barely earning atm lol.

True, but if you do manage to rank well on these niches, you'd have great earnings. Problem is, the competition may not like it and take you down. -_-" Niches like that are goldmines imo.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
God said:
TheSilentKid said:

I like challenges. So, anyone could recommend me some more niches of this kind?

God

Reaction score
-qwerty- said:
God said:
TheSilentKid said:

I like challenges. So, anyone could recommend me some more niches of this kind?
Goodluck with that and try the one i posted above. That was pretty saturated.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yep, I saw it, but I still need more! :-) I feel there are even more saturated niches.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nicenike00 said:
What about premium accounts on file-hosting sites? Like Rapidshare account. Are they saturated too?

I doubt it. I need saturated niches that WORK, and make a lot of money on Youtube.. I doubt anyone would do premium account survey, as they are available for free on the Internet!

Top Bottom