Run Snapchat Account Manually

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

dynamo4u

Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to check how cpa offers convert best on snapchat by running a single manual account, for that I need some tips about how I can start with that, which means promoting niche and landing pages.

Kindly help on this.

SmaiTawi

Reaction score
Also wondering how to do that as well. Will be looking forward to helpful comments on here. At least this gets a bump :)

Rauldd

Reaction score
I actually run adult ones on Snapchat ,
(xmeets cpl) (fuckfriendfinder) (cam4 cpl doi ) ( private Snapchat pps iframe)
Those are some offers that converts good ! U can check on offervault what nertwork have it & try them

SmaiTawi

Reaction score
Rauldd said:
Those are some offers that converts good ! U can check on offervault what nertwork have it & try them

Do you run them manually?

SmaiTawi

Reaction score
Rauldd said:

And how many accounts do you use. one or many? Thanks.

SmaiTawi

Reaction score
Rauldd said:
Yes , I run them manually , actually I have 7 accounts

Wow that's awesome! So pls what device do you use in accessing these accounts? Do you login from the same device or some proxy? How has it been so far in terms of the offers converting? Forgive my many questions but I'd love to learn as well. Thanks in advance.

Rauldd

Reaction score
Hi, yes i do use differently proxy to avoid to be banned and first I tested some offers to see what converts better , till now the best one for my traffic converting is ‘cam4 doi ‘ u can find it in some networks and give it a try

Top Bottom