Roccaz

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Roccaz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What's up guys, I have been lurking the forum for a month or so but just thought I'd write up a little thread for you to get to know me!

Okay so, my name is Zach, I'm 19 years old from Australia. I currently work full time running my own wall and floor tiling business, I started this trade when I was 15 and have been on my own for just over twelve months now.

I make good money from this ($6k~ a month) and have decided to venture into the world of CPA Marketing to earn some extra cash + save towards a holiday in a few years which I plan to go all over USA.

I'm pretty newbie to this whole game, I am experienced in graphic and web design and HTML coding which I hope will help me out, so far I've only made about $150 in the month I've been trying for, hopefully soon these figures will pick up and I can start to earn like some of the big leaguers on here!

Thanks for reading guys, hope to see you around!

- Zach

Repun

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey Roccaz, Welcome to CPA Elites Goodluck with your earnings :)

Top Bottom