Road to earning more than I do working 7 hours a day, by doing almost nothing

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

ti pit

Reaction score
I'm making this thread to keep me motivated and to help me stay on the right path. I currently work 7 hours a day 5 days a week for 11,25$/H and my first big CPA goal is to surpass that on autopilot (which would mean over about 80$/day)

July:
Earnings to date: 25.20$
July 25: Bought views, likes, comments hosting, domains etc. for two french niches, down about 30$-40$
July 26: Started ranking my videos, no revenue in sight
July 27:
3NNCN.png
Not much but it actually proved me I could earn something by doing nothing, online :D
July 28:
3NNFn.png
I felt like a little kid who just received his christmas gifts, its only 10 bucks but its still almost like 1 hour of work right?? Gotta love PIN submits :) Spent about 12$ on another niche (hosting/domain)
July 29: 6.31$ - Not bad, no PIN submits unfortunately
July 30: ?

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good luck with your journey, don't forget to keep us updated!
How many hours/day do you invest in IM?

ti pit

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
Good luck with your journey, don't forget to keep us updated!
How many hours/day do you invest in IM?

Week days? Realistically no more than 1-2 hours, I work full time and will go to school as well... Week-ends maybe 1-3 hours depending on if I chose to have a life or not :P

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ti pit said:
Week days? Realistically no more than 1-2 hours, I work full time and will go to school as well... Week-ends maybe 1-3 hours depending on if I chose to have a life or not :P

I see, well, that's enough of time to succeed in IM.
Just make sure you block access to FB and other social sites, so you can fully concentrate on making money.

ti pit

Reaction score
July 29 - 6.31$

I currently have 3 niches set up, I am happy with how the first one is going, I need to work to rank the videos of my second niche and when that is done it should be a good one as well (both french niches) I also am working on a third one, website and video is done but its quite a saturated niche so I will need to work a lot on ranking my video, hopefully work will pay out.

Top Bottom