RMXHost been down for 3-4 days now.. -.-

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Smithy

Well-known member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Not quite sure what's up with RMXHost right now, people are talking about this problem on other blackhat forums and have been getting no response from Staff, they haven't updated their twitter with any datacentre problems, can't access their main website or even ftp access my domain and grab the files

Not sure if it's a really long DDOS (which I'm kinda hoping it is) or whether they're legit going out of business as most people are presuming..

Just wondered if any of you guys know what's happening or are experiencing the same problem as I am.

I've got my main website hosted on there and am losing $50-100 a day of downloads because of this.

~Smithy :mad:
 

zexo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
27
Location
United Kingdom
That's exactly why I backup everything and use a host that has 0 down times. I've been with HostWinds for a long long time now, 0 complaints, no down time what so ever. Never any issues with them. Fantastic speeds, really cheap host and amazing customer support.

Need I say more? :D
 

Smithy

Well-known member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Հ∊xσ said:
That's exactly why I backup everything and use a host that has 0 down times. I've been with HostWinds for a long long time now, 0 complaints, no down time what so ever. Never any issues with them. Fantastic speeds, really cheap host and amazing customer support.

Need I say more? :D

They aren't offshore thought are they, they're hosted in like Canada or something.

Not sure what they're like with hosting Game hacks and keygens on lol.
 

zexo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
27
Location
United Kingdom
Smithy said:
Հ∊xσ said:
That's exactly why I backup everything and use a host that has 0 down times. I've been with HostWinds for a long long time now, 0 complaints, no down time what so ever. Never any issues with them. Fantastic speeds, really cheap host and amazing customer support.

Need I say more? :D

They aren't offshore thought are they, they're hosted in like Canada or something.

Not sure what they're like with hosting Game hacks and keygens on lol.

I host keygens, cracks, hacks and all that fun stuff. Never had a complaint from them.
 

Smithy

Well-known member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Հ∊xσ said:
Smithy said:
Հ∊xσ said:
That's exactly why I backup everything and use a host that has 0 down times. I've been with HostWinds for a long long time now, 0 complaints, no down time what so ever. Never any issues with them. Fantastic speeds, really cheap host and amazing customer support.

Need I say more? :D

They aren't offshore thought are they, they're hosted in like Canada or something.

Not sure what they're like with hosting Game hacks and keygens on lol.

I host keygens, cracks, hacks and all that fun stuff. Never had a complaint from them.

Just spoke with livesupport on Hostwinds, they told me if they "catch" you hosting for instance a Facebook Hacking website, they will remove your site, no backup, no refund, as it's against their policy.

I guess it's only a matter of getting caught, don't really wanna risk that tbh :L
 
Top Bottom