Required Completions Question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Gowtho

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey, I have a quick question. If I made it so that people have to complete 2 surveys to download my file and a person only completes 1 out of 2 surveys, do I get the earnings from the 1 survey the person has completed or do they have to complete the 2 surveys? Thank you.

inflameous

Reaction score
Gowtho said:
Hey, I have a quick question. If I made it so that people have to complete 2 surveys to download my file and a person only completes 1 out of 2 surveys, do I get the earnings from the 1 survey the person has completed or do they have to complete the 2 surveys? Thank you.
You still get paid for the 1st survey, at least that's how it works with AdWorkMedia.

Gowtho

Reaction score
inflameous said:
Gowtho said:
You still get paid for the 1st survey, at least that's how it works with AdWorkMedia.

Ok, thank you :)

Calisthenics

Reaction score
I haven't actually tried this, though I doubt anybody would do a 2nd survey.

Mr White

Reaction score
You will get paid for the first and people will just get p!ssed off and not do the second.

high5

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
I haven't actually tried this, though I doubt anybody would do a 2nd survey.

A lot of people do them. People from high-paying countries like France and Australia often complete the pin submit twice. I personally almost always get at least one person per day who completes the high-paying pin submit twice. It often boosts earnings by a lot and you don't lose anything. Try it. That's actually one of the main reasons I don't use AWM's link locker as you can't set required completions for them.

Top Bottom