[Request] Change my name please

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

OMGWTFISTHIS

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the correct location, I couldn't find a section for issues.

Anyways - can one of the admins please change my name to +mK? I need to start changing that on all forums sooner or later, forgot to sign up here under it. 8|

MilijasBoss

Reaction score
Not sure about others but i remember You as omgwtfisthis :D And will always do. Old FileIce member.

hammerK

Reaction score
I can change your name to OMGWTFGIMMEYOURMONEY ;)

you can only change it by yourself when you are upgraded afaik
btw. I read your journey thread at --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- a while ago, are you still updating it?

Sky

Reaction score
Aren't you mk from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---? I thought I noticed you.

OMGWTFISTHIS

Reaction score
DutchPride said:
I cannot change usernames, im not sure if we actually do that.
How ever you could pm ReadByte and ask him.
Or upgrade.

You mean you don't have the capability, or you simply can't? If it's either of them, why would I upgrade? :o lol

hammerK said:

btw. I read your journey thread at --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- a while ago, are you still updating it?

Ah, okay then. I was - then I went on vacation. Lost the desire to update it - wasn't doing me any good, just less time working. :p

Sky said:
Aren't you mk from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---? I thought I noticed you.

Indeed, indeed I am.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome man,I know you from fileice forums, I have read all your HQ post there, hope you will share your knowledge with us here, you are HQ member, I know adminss will help you out.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
OMGWTFISTHIS said:
DutchPride said:
I cannot change usernames, im not sure if we actually do that.
How ever you could pm ReadByte and ask him.
Or upgrade.

You mean you don't have the capability, or you simply can't? If it's either of them, why would I upgrade? :o lol

hammerK said:

Ah, okay then. I was - then I went on vacation. Lost the desire to update it - wasn't doing me any good, just less time working. :p

Sky said:

Indeed, indeed I am.
I dont have the capability's for it sorry.

Top Bottom