Referrals

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

w4sp

Reaction score
Just realized that I have referred 5 members to this forum and 2 of them are active and 1 has even bought VIP!
I'm wearing the sig on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- only. I honestly didn't think anyone would sign up since I wasn't posting much on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- recently so it came as a surprise to me today when I checked that 5 people did bother to sign up and I was thinking of removing my sig on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---...

So what about you guys how many referrals do you have and did you expect to have so many?

Top Bottom