Referral earnings?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Shxdow

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How much earnings do you need from your referrals to receive them is it the same amount as normal?

J@bz

Reaction score
If u mean how much u need before u can request payout then yeah referral earnings are added to your balance and once the balance reaches normal minimum payment u can get paid.

Shxdow

Reaction score
No like I already know if I make $35 on my own but now I got the referrals and there making me $1 a day so if they reach a certain amount I can then cash it out

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Shxdow said:
No like I already know if I make $35 on my own but now I got the referrals and there making me $1 a day so if they reach a certain amount I can then cash it out

That's diffrent on each network, On Fileice the refferal earnings will just be add on at the end of the month.

So if you made $100 and your refferals made $20 you will be paid $120.

Top Bottom