Recommend CPA Lander?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Paradoxium

Reaction score
Was wondering if you guys recommend CPA Lander? Has anyone used it? Any success? It looks like a great easy way to boost traffic and build multiple niches pretty fast but it looks kind of too good to be true... Any thoughts?

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have heard some good reviews about it, though I'd rather code sites myself.
Still, for simple landing pages it does the job very well, plus it is cheap too.

Paradoxium

Reaction score
hmm okay. I guess I'll stay away from it, You guys wouldnt know if you can edit the created themes in Wordpress afterwords would you?

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Paradoxium said:
hmm okay. I guess I'll stay away from it, You guys wouldnt know if you can edit the created themes in Wordpress afterwords would you?

What do you mean with this?
If you're talking about a self hosted solution (wordpress.org), sure you can edit your theme and all.

Eion

Reaction score
I solemnly purchased it for the FB Script which I extracted and used personally. Rest of the software was not useful for me as I can create HQ landing pages myself.

Paradoxium

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
Paradoxium said:

What do you mean with this?
If you're talking about a self hosted solution (wordpress.org), sure you can edit your theme and all.

I mean after having CPA Lander produces the html, you upload it to wordpress and then further edit it...Now that I am thinking about it, it really doesn't seem possible...

J@bz

Reaction score
no its shit....you can create better looking sites in the same amount of time using any web builders.

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Paradoxium said:
I mean after having CPA Lander produces the html, you upload it to wordpress and then further edit it...Now that I am thinking about it, it really doesn't seem possible...

You have to upload the files on your own server not Wordpress.

Top Bottom