Real or Fake

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

skate8090

Reaction score
A lot of these ppd websites are giving a lot of ads are they real or fake? If I am going to have people downloading these files, I wanna know that they are legit. One example is Sharecash. Please, I want feedback on if these sites are for real, or not.

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
The ones advertising on here have to be at least a year old, so even without trying them I can tell their real. I use Sharecash since 2009 and have always been paid, most PPD websites you hear people talking about (people, not the owners!) are real.

Cheers,
PB3

skate8090

Reaction score
A lot of people are talking about the --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. I wanna know how they get away with the "black hat acts" without getting suspended from the affiliate marketing site.

Top Bottom