Reached My 3rd PPD Goal | $20/Day

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Satisfaction

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm glad to say I've finally reached my goal of $20/day. Made a good site today for my previous niche, hopefully I can find ways to get it ranked. Next step is creating site for my 2nd niche ( already have domain/hosting). My main issue is figuring out how to rank videos/sites, not really familiar with that, but I plan on learning about that some more.

PPD Goals
$5/Day [x]
$10/Day [x]
$20/Day [x]
$30/Day [ ] <- Nearly, made $37 one day!
$50/Day [ ]
$75/Day [ ]
$100/Day [ ]

Thanks for all the help guys! Hopefully I can learn to rank videos/sites soon so I can be making a lot more. Already have a ton of niches thought of just need to take some action. I'm confident that with your help, I'll be able to reach my goal of being incredibly young (probably youngest member here) and also wealthy!

3lpGj.png

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
How old are you son?
Wish you good luck on the goals to

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Razer12 said:
How old are you son?

I'll tell you my age relative to yours; so the real question is, how old are you? Thanks a lot, appreciate it!

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Satisfaction said:
Razer12 said:
How old are you son?

I'll tell you my age relative to yours; so the real question is, how old are you? Thanks a lot, appreciate it!

Lol alright I am 14

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Razer12 said:
Satisfaction said:
Razer12 said:
How old are you son?

Lol alright I am 14

Good to know, my statement still remains unchanged.

Top Bottom