Ranking video on google

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mufin

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Pls can you tell me your experiences what really help me with ranking YT video on google? What all should I use to rank YT video on first page of google? Thx

pepeneo

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
To rank up you in google you need to build backlinks for the kw which you want to rank for also a couple of good articles for the backlinks will help

jhakasseo

Reaction score
pepeneo said:
To rank up you in google you need to build backlinks for the kw which you want to rank for also a couple of good articles for the backlinks will help

it is important to build .edu backlinks to rank video on google.

pepeneo

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
No its not I even managed to rank up with no follow backlinks.
But don't get caught up on these litle details if you are new you as you will overcomplicate thing.
Try to build backlinks from as many sources as possible, web 2.0, social networks, bookmarks, forum profiles, wiki etc

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
When you are ranking Youtube videos on Goggle, you gotta blast as many backlinks as possible. Youtube can not get pernalized so the quality of the backlinks is not very important.

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
^^^ You need to add as much Backlinks as possible! But make sure most of them are dofollow.

Top Bottom