Ranking Question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Ultimate

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello Community!

I have a little issue with 2 Videos.

Well I have Uploaded 2 different Videos for the Same Niche. One was Uploaded 6 days ago (ranked at Page 19) and the other one was Uploaded 5 days ago (ranked at Page 20)
Both are Uploaded with different IP and Account
I have boosted both Videos right after I have Uploaded them with like 7 different free View Providers...
Do you think I should still boost that Video or just leave it and make another one to boost it all over?

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Are your title, tags, description optimized?
Also, have you been boosting the videos for 5 days straight?

Ultimate

Reaction score
Yeah everything is optimized and both Videos were boosted straight 5 days

Ignore

Reaction score
Add your keyword several times in your description. Maybe you should try to use HR views? They might work for you ;)

Ultimate

Reaction score
Ignore said:
Add your keyword several times in your description. Maybe you should try to use HR views? They might work for you ;)

I have done that also :)
Well as for HR Views, I am still a bit undecided.. Would it hurt if I boost the existing Videos with HR views or should I upload complete new ones?

Ignore

Reaction score
Ultimate said:
Ignore said:

I have done that also :)
Well as for HR Views, I am still a bit undecided.. Would it hurt if I boost the existing Videos with HR views or should I upload complete new ones?

I boosted some of my videos wt hHR even after some LR views. The rank increased =)

InsaneAir

Reaction score
If you boosted a lot on your videos i believe you should try to make it even with HR views. And if you want real good results look for someone that sells HR views as soon as you start (some tell you your video needs to be at least 7 days old).
Also add your keywords in the description in sentences not just put all over the place. Like today i will be showing you how to "niche keyword here".For the"niche keyword here" you have to.... And thing like that.

Exotic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You could boost them bost just in case one of them gets removed by Youtube. Only do so If you have the proper budget and if it's worth it.

Ultimate

Reaction score
Allright, I have just bought 10k HR Views for one Video.
Will Update with results in a few days :)

Top Bottom