Ranking Blog?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Harmonize

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just posted my blog for my first niche and I do not yet have a video set up for it. Other than meta tags and the standard keyword stuff (I've already covered all that), how can I rank it up on google? So far, I don't think it's even indexed by google - I would think that they automatically index blogger posts!

Thanks for your help!

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Provided that all onpage SEO is done, you now have to focus on offpage SEO.
Depending on the competition, it may take a while for you to rank your site.

Harmonize

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
Provided that all onpage SEO is done, you now have to focus on offpage SEO.
Depending on the competition, it may take a while for you to rank your site.

That's kinda what I meant, where should I start? I guess this may have been better suited in the SEO section(s)...

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Harmonize said:
That's kinda what I meant, where should I start? I guess this may have been better suited in the SEO section(s)...

You have 2 options:
1. Do the SEO work yourself.
2. Outsource.

As I am no expert in SEO, I usually just outsource.Though if you are low on money, you can learn it yourself. Be warned, it is going to take a lot of time to do it manually!

Harmonize

Reaction score
DutchPride said:
I would save up some money, and wait for CPA Legends to be released. There's allot of guides you could benefit from.

Hmmm - whats CPA Legends?

Calisthenics said:
Harmonize said:

You have 2 options:
2. Outsource.

As I am no expert in SEO, I usually just outsource.Though if you are low on money, you can learn it yourself. Be warned, it is going to take a lot of time to do it manually!

Outsource is...? I'll probably end up learning it myself - it'll help in the long run

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Harmonize said:
DutchPride said:
I would save up some money, and wait for CPA Legends to be released. There's allot of guides you could benefit from.

Calisthenics said:
Harmonize said:

You have 2 options:
2. Outsource.

Outsource is...? I'll probably end up learning it myself - it'll help in the long run

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPA-Legends-VIP-group-coming-soon

Sneakpeak:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Lit...what-is-in-the-CPA-Legends-section-Screenshot

Harmonize

Reaction score
DutchPride said:
Harmonize said:
DutchPride said:

Calisthenics said:
Harmonize said:

You have 2 options:
2. Outsource.

/Thread-CPA-Legends-VIP-group-coming-soon

Sneakpeak:
/Thread-Little-sneak-teaser-for-what-is-in-the-CPA-Legends-section-Screenshot

Wow! I have to start saving and earning...

Top Bottom