Questions Related to PPD. Please Answer them!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey There,

I am into PPD from last 1 month. Already got two payouts from Cleanfiles. But in this one month I have noticed something and having douvts related to that. Please answer me.

1. Why sometimes I get 15 Dollars a Day and Somtimes 5 Dollars? (All the downloads are from o.30 to 1.16)

2. Sometimes I get 20 Downloads in less number of imps and Clicks and sonetimes I get high number of imps clicks but only 10 downloads?

3. How to optimize Offers in Cleanfiles? On what basis I can optimize how many click, imps and Downloads

Traffic source Youtube

Thanks

Ignore

Reaction score
Moved it to newbies section. This section is for all your questions. This way everyone can learn from it.

1) You'll need more clicks. Sometimes with 100 clicks you get 5 leads and other day 30 leads. It really depends. A $10 difference isn't much. Your video could have gone 2 ranks up and you'll get some more clicks.
2) Same as above. Sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're unlucky. I've had days with only 1%CR.
3) never used cleanfiles. But to optimize your offers you'll check those with the best epc and CR.

adidam

Reaction score
Ignore said:
Moved it to newbies section. This section is for all your questions. This way everyone can learn from it.

1) You'll need more clicks. Sometimes with 100 clicks you get 5 leads and other day 30 leads. It really depends. A $10 difference isn't much. Your video could have gone 2 ranks up and you'll get some more clicks.
2) Same as above. Sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're unlucky. I've had days with only 1%CR.
3) never used cleanfiles. But to optimize your offers you'll check those with the best epc and CR.

Okay I see.

Well, What network do you use to earn from PPD and CPA both?

Ignore

Reaction score
adidam said:
Ignore said:

Okay I see.

I use AWM (CPA network)

adidam

Reaction score
Ignore said:
adidam said:
Ignore said:

Okay I see.

I use AWM (CPA network)

1. What is your niche? Like Games ebook themes softwares or what?

2. I am already AWM member, How do you promote above miche in CPA?

Ignore

Reaction score
adidam said:
Ignore said:
adidam said:
Ignore said:

Okay I see.

I use AWM (CPA network)

I don't reveal anything about my niches.
Youtube

adidam

Reaction score
Ignore said:
adidam said:
Ignore said:
adidam said:
Ignore said:

Okay I see.

I use AWM (CPA network)

Youtube

Do you use any kind of landing page or somethimg. If yes then tell what is is. Wordpress / blogger / custom?

Ignore

Reaction score
adidam said:
Ignore said:
adidam said:
Ignore said:
adidam said:
Okay I see.

I use AWM (CPA network)

Youtube

Do you use any kind of landing page or somethimg. If yes then tell what is is. Wordpress / blogger / custom?

Blogger. For all those questions, you could ask in our helpdesk. You'll get answer by different Quality members :)

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Quality-Ask-anything-and-get-answered-by-real-PRO-s

Remco

Reaction score
Website
google.com
Good thing there are such threads, will come here with questions!

Top Bottom