Questions about ViralSocials

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey There,

It's my first experience with ViralSocials. Well, I bought Views for 3 Videos and it's almost more than 12 Hours but my videos didn't received any views. They are already in progress.

I can see the counts both on Youtube and Viral Social.

What to do?

They are in action or they are just off? (ViralSocials is working for you?)

Thanks

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
12 hours is nothing, I don't understand why people are so impatient? Wait at least 24 hours before you start complaining and before you complain, read their FAQ.

How long do I have to wait to see results on my videos?
Usually orders below 50,000 views are processed and completed within 12-24 hours after your video has been approved by our staff. While we try to submit orders in our system the same day payments are received, we have a process which make take a couple of hours. We first need to confirm the payments and manually review the video to make sure it is safe for Youtube.

adidam

Reaction score
-qwerty- said:
12 hours is nothing, I don't understand why people are so impatient? Wait at least 24 hours before you start complaining and before you complain, read their FAQ.

Usually orders below 50,000 views are processed and completed within 12-24 hours after your video has been approved by our staff. While we try to submit orders in our system the same day payments are received, we have a process which make take a couple of hours. We first need to confirm the payments and manually review the video to make sure it is safe for Youtube.

If I'm not wrong, I can ask questions :) Well, Thanks for the answer.

They were not replying for the email and on Skype so I asked here.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
adidam said:
-qwerty- said:

They were hacked a few weeks ago, so it might take a while for them to recover.

adidam

Reaction score
-qwerty- said:
adidam said:
-qwerty- said:

They were hacked a few weeks ago, so it might take a while for them to recover.

Now this is the answer which I was expecting :)

Top Bottom