Questions about tiers and backlinking

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Thor

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys i am trying to understand tiers, backlinking and what is optimal

My usual strategy is creating a niche, www.site.com/ then posting some related articles about my niche on www.site.com/randomarticles.html

are those articles considered tier 1?

Or are tier 1 backlinks something that points right to my domain?

can anything be a tier 1 backlink? what are the best tier 1 backlinks?

now what are tier 2 and 3 backlinks?

Mr.Tangible

Reaction score
No this isn't considered as tier 1 backlink

Example of tier 1:

your site :http://www.site.com and your keyword is lets say "abcd"

another site : http://www.xyz.com
and if this site is having your link http://www.site.com for your keyword(i.e in anchor text) in any page it is considered as tier 1

another site2: http://www.def.com is having link http://www.xyz.com at any page for your keyword is considered as tier 2

and tier 3 is so on...

Hope you will get idea of tier building

BaStan

Reaction score
See that Mr.Tangible already responde to your question and explained very well the the big picture of the tier building.What I might add is that you have to make HQ Tier 1 backlinks(it might be articles,social bookmars,forum profiles) but in the end but not least don't forget to build HQ Tier 2 backlinks->this would give link juice to your Tier 1 backlinks and finally will grow you website rankings

Thor

Reaction score
BaStan said:
See that Mr.Tangible already responde to your question and explained very well the the big picture of the tier building.What I might add is that you have to make HQ Tier 1 backlinks(it might be articles,social bookmars,forum profiles) but in the end but not least don't forget to build HQ Tier 2 backlinks->this would give link juice to your Tier 1 backlinks and finally will grow you website rankings

thanks guys,

also want to add, what is an example of a tier 1 social bookmarks?

Are tier 1 just HQ articles? or do they have to be on certain sites with a high PR

also how low can will it take for a low-competition niche to get ranked?

BaStan

Reaction score
TheMiddleman said:
BaStan said:

thanks guys,

Are tier 1 just HQ articles? or do they have to be on certain sites with a high PR

it depends on many factors such as competition,quality of backlinks,etc. My advice just test some methods and see which performs best :smile:

Thor

Reaction score
BaStan said:
TheMiddleman said:
BaStan said:

thanks guys,

it depends on many factors such as competition,quality of backlinks,etc. My advice just test some methods and see which performs best :smile:

Do you have any time to mentor and answer a few questions here and there on skype?

I was making 80-100$/day with 0 knowledge about any of this stuff so I have some potential :)

also does a YT video point at your site count as a tier 1?

BaStan

Reaction score
TheMiddleman said:
BaStan said:
TheMiddleman said:
BaStan said:

thanks guys,

Do you have any time to mentor and answer a few questions here and there on skype?

I was making 80-100$/day with 0 knowledge about any of this stuff so I have some potential :)

also does a YT video point at your site count as a tier 1?

Trust me I wish I could have been in the position of mentoring and I'm don't pretend I'm good in SEO at all.
PS: You even make much more $ than me ...:smile:

Thor

Reaction score
ah thanks,

there is so many variables with back linking it is confusing

Where do social books marks, social shares, rss feeds and wiki submissions fall in the tier pyramids?

can they be only tier 3/4's?

Top Bottom