Question About Payment

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

DondotheGreat

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello Can I ask what If the earnings this month didnt reach the minimum payout, Does it automatically add to the next month or not? Thanks

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
jason09 said:
Hello Can I ask what If the earnings this month didnt reach the minimum payout, Does it automatically add to the next month or not? Thanks

No, the earnings are not added to the next month, they are added to the overall total or/and approved earnings. Depends on the network.

DondotheGreat

Reaction score
Gorsko said:
jason09 said:

No, the earnings are not added to the next month, they are added to the overall total or/and approved earnings. Depends on the network.

So What if my earnings for the next month reach the threshold do i get the also the payment from the last month earnings? Thanks Gorsko

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jason09 said:
Gorsko said:
jason09 said:

So What if my earnings for the next month reach the threshold do i get the also the payment from the last month earnings? Thanks Gorsko

Exactly! Well the money from month 1 are kept in Approved Earnings right? And when month 2 ends, the money from month 2 also go to Approved Earnings, so if your APPROVED EARNINGS reach the threshold, you can withdraw them. :-)

DondotheGreat

Reaction score
Gorsko said:
jason09 said:
Gorsko said:
jason09 said:

Exactly! Well the money from month 1 are kept in Approved Earnings right? And when month 2 ends, the money from month 2 also go to Approved Earnings, so if your APPROVED EARNINGS reach the threshold, you can withdraw them. :-)

Alright I've Understand Now Thanks for your Help Gorsko :smile:

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jason09 said:
Gorsko said:
jason09 said:
Gorsko said:
jason09 said:

Alright I've Understand Now Thanks for your Help Gorsko :smile:

Alright, you are welcome, glad i could help you.

Top Bottom