Question about niche's and content lockers

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

rendtrix

Reaction score
Hi, I recently got accepted into adworkmedia and I am looking to create a few content locking websites, but i'm kind of stuck. I am having a lot of doubts, I think they are holding me back, I should just have a positive attitude but I just can't seem to.

I just keep thinking, would anyone actually do a survey to unlock the shit i'm putting up on my website?

I know they will for things like " gold generators " and " free microsoft points " and stuff, but I am looking to make a legit niche.

Do you guys have any success stories on how you made a legit niche and had people actually do the content locker?

And last, if anyone is feeling nice enough, could they share with me some general ideas on niche's, because my mind is just blank right now on some good ideas. I was thinking of guides on programs, or maybe recipes or something, but still deciding.

Thanks in advanced!

Top Bottom