Question about ideas

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Lets say I am looking at celebrities in the news , what would be the sort of thing you could relate to CPA/PPD?

I mean some dude just committed suicide is a video of him committing suicide the sort of thing you could attack or what?

I know this is so morally wrong but I just want to know if I am in the right PPD frame of mind.

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I tried that and got like 2-3 downloads because some rapper got shot (Offered "exclusive leaked" track of him and also the video of him getting shot)
If you want to go for that kind of stuff you should make 1 website for everything and try to maybe even invent some kind of scandal and offer people pictures or something, you can promote via fanpages of certain famous people. Most of the time its not worth creating something for just one special trending event, but I am not sure how to promote that kind of stuff properly, so I don't know... :D

For famous females you can upload pictures of them making out with their new boyfriend XY or something... (nothing XXX related, but just holding hands or kissing in public, people dig it xD) you just have to be creative about it I guess. :D

For famous males maybe other scandals like doing ____ at a party and offer video/pictures of it. Imagine you would be the first one to have the david hasselhoff video of him eating that burger off the floor, could've made some bucks in the beginning.

Cheers,
PB3

Top Bottom