Question About Adworkmedia ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Alienware

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Can a user pass adworkmedia link locker when there is no offers available for his country ?

EDIT : So the problem is that the visitor is bypassing my adworkmedia link locker because adworkmedia dont have offer for those countries. User from these countries can unlock link locker by social sharing. There is an option in the link locker settings to change the option for countries that dont have offers. Thanks.

ldiaz117

Reaction score
Depends on your settings. There is an option to social share awm instead I believe.

Alienware

Reaction score
f0rest said:
No you can't do it.

/20chars

But 3 users passed my link locker so far and i still showing 0 leads in my account :sad:

ldiaz117 said:
Depends on your settings. There is an option to social share awm instead I believe.

I can't find it anywhere.

doodoo

Reaction score
вℓαcк said:
f0rest said:
No you can't do it.

/20chars

But 3 users passed my link locker so far and i still showing 0 leads in my account :sad:
When the user clicks on your link locker and there are no offers availible, the place where offers are is just blank and from there I don't think theres an option to go to download link.

Alienware

Reaction score
f0rest said:
вℓαcк said:
f0rest said:
No you can't do it.

/20chars

When the user clicks on your link locker and there are no offers availible, the place where offers are is just blank and from there I don't think theres an option to go to download link.

I dont know. Even one of the 3 users completed another offer on a ppd site after redirecting by awm link locker.

Mr White

Reaction score
I think you may be able to use inspect element to delete the locker

ldiaz117

Reaction score
вℓαcк said:
f0rest said:
No you can't do it.

/20chars

ldiaz117 said:

Its in the settings of the link locker profile. You can show a blank list, waive the offer recommendation or do social media share.

Alienware

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
I think you may be able to use inspect element to delete the locker

If yes then this isn't good and i am highly suspicious about shaving :sad:

ldiaz117 said:
вℓαcк said:
f0rest said:
No you can't do it.

/20chars

ldiaz117 said:

Its in the settings of the link locker profile. You can show a blank list, waive the offer recommendation or do social media share.

Got it, Thanks :smile:

Top Bottom