Putting files in zip or rar

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well I don't know if anyone else has thought of this but should we put files in rar folders? I mean a great majority of the internet doesn't even know what Winrar is.

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I see everyone use Winrar but you answered your own question "I mean a great majority of the internet doesn't even know what Winrar or 7-zip is"
Zip the file then I think Windows as a built in extractor for zipped files.

God

Reaction score
kolton said:
I see everyone use Winrar but you answered your own question "I mean a great majority of the internet doesn't even know what Winrar or 7-zip is"
Zip the file then I think Windows as a built in extractor for zipped files.

I think I actually mixed 7-zip up with something else. removing it :p.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
It's simple.
They need FACEBOOK and Facebook only. Why would they bother with such things like what is winrar or unzipping when they can stay on Facebook all day and night and do nothing else but scroll up and down with the mouse (if you get me)...
I really don't understand the world sometimes... Not knowing what WinRAR is? I'm speechless really.

God

Reaction score
Trouble said:
It's simple.
They need FACEBOOK and Facebook only. Why would they bother with such things like what is winrar or unzipping when they can stay on Facebook all day and night and do nothing else but scroll up and down with the mouse (if you get me)...
I really don't understand the world sometimes... Not knowing what WinRAR is? I'm speechless really.

Ha I think I may get you but im not sure o.O?

Top Bottom