put your money in trading account

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

dukethacore

Reaction score
hey, put your extra money in trading account. Min. investment USD$10k. I can also manage and trade it for you. Invest in forex, gold / silver market. If you want to trade yourself, you could do it as well. PM me your skype and we could talk about it.

dukethacore

Reaction score
Forex is all about spotting the right opportunity to enter market, thats how you make daily profit. So when you trade, the trends will be going up or down. If the trends is not moving, then you are at loss, but you can use locking to minimize risk. Locking is buy/sell stop. Also we don't trade more than 10% from capital for risk management. You can try demo account. PM me your skype.

BaStan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have never trust this programs such as forex...even with mass banning youtube videos is less more risky..

Brien

Reaction score
Post your results please. If your minimum investment is 10k, you better have years of profit available for us to look at. Also, with that much required you should at least have a website or a firm, most forex professional firms don't even require that much.

Hello

Reaction score
^ this

i also want to see your proof

dukethacore

Reaction score
I am from Malaysia. Yes, can show u everything if u want to visit my office. We don't even deal with your money, that is a job of our broker, where you open the account. PM me for more info, pls mention your skype, name, country location, and whether you want to invest/trade yourself, or give us to manage your account. thanks

Brien

Reaction score
We don't want to visit your office in Malaysia. We want proof that a member that joined two weeks ago that requires a $10k investment can actually back up what he's saying. FXbook, Forex trading platform logs of your trades, whatever it takes to prove to this board that you are legit to us online should be no problem for a firm. Also, you said you don't deal with our money, so what are you doing exactly?

Are you taking our money, giving it to a real firm, then taking money off the top?

dukethacore

Reaction score
You deal directly with broker - huprofx.com ; we just provide skills of trading, information(tips) & strategy of investment to clients.

Thor

Reaction score
do not do Forex trading - i have a double major in finance and account .. been trading for year. Forex is a terrible place to start. Do you own due diligence on companies than invest. DO NOT follow some stupid Forex program scam.

Top Bottom