Pt. 2 Are my statistics alright? How can I improve?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Satisfaction

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys, a little while ago I made a thread asking how my stats were and for any feedback as to how I could improve. I took a few of your suggestions along with some of my ideas and implemented them. I'm sure my earnings will project once I get my sites up and running, but for now here are my earnings. Are my stats alright? Help as well as constructive criticism is appreciated!

3hR3N.png

Previous Thread
Satisfaction said:
Alright so I'm having a bit of trouble with PPD and I was wondering if i was doing things right. Are my stats alright? How can I gain more traffic/make more money? All help is appreciated!:money::money:

3eof0.png

Owneh

Reaction score
Your convo rate is really really high, however your earnings per conversion is pretty low, did you optimize your offers?

HCT

Reaction score
Wow really great CR dude, I get 5-10% at Adnooka, but you. :D

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Owneh said:
Your convo rate is really really high, however your earnings per conversion is pretty low, did you optimize your offers?

I don't optimize, should I? I fear that my conversion rate may lower.

Owneh

Reaction score
It will be, but your overall earnings will be higher. Just set them all to the recommended settings.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Owneh said:
It will be, but your overall earnings will be higher. Just set them all to the recommended settings.

Do you mean the default settings?
3hRN2.png

Top Bottom