PSY vs JB

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

alexparris

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
insane views, is there is any video can beat this ?

KSpWJ73.jpg

[video=youtube]

JB Video - the dislikes increased after psy gangnam style : )

ID9GHsY.jpg

[video=youtube]

Captain Obvious

Reaction score
I really dont like the both artist first i cannot understand any single word from psy's gangnam style
second i dont like justin beaver either

Geyser

Reaction score
axytm said:
I agree with you. This world's stupidity is growing faster than ever!

Just because you can't understand a word of another language doesn't mean it's stupid. Views don't make the world stupider, people who think they do are the stupid ones.

Community™

Reaction score
Geyser said:
axytm said:

Just because you can't understand a word of another language doesn't mean it's stupid. Views don't make the world stupider, people who think they do are the stupid ones.

That is so true! Just because you don't understand Korean doesn't mean the song is stupid.

axytm

Reaction score
Website
mywebsiteurl.com
Geyser said:
axytm said:

Why do you say i'm racist ? Because I think JB is not that good and the rating proves that.About PSY I simply dont like it that much..(now that's my opinion)I think you can't compare PSY with ABBA,Michael Jackson,Bee Jees,Freddie Mercury etc..who are LEGENDS btw.. they will not be forgotten and that music will last forever.Let's say that your kids will not know who PSY or JB was.I can't say about these legends the same.

P.S - Quoting Human Rights : Declaration of the Human Rights and of the Citizen .... "No one can be held accountable for his opinions"

Geyser

Reaction score
axytm said:
Why do you say i'm racist ? Because I think JB is not that good and the rating proves that.About PSY I simply dont like it that much..(now that's my opinion)I think you can't compare PSY with ABBA,Michael Jackson,Bee Jees,Freddie Mercury etc..who are LEGENDS btw.. they will not be forgotten and that music will last forever.Let's say that your kids will not know who PSY or JB was.I can't say about these legends the same.

P.S - Quoting Human Rights : Declaration of the Human Rights and of the Citizen .... "No one can be held accountable for his opinions"

I'm saying you're close-minded and slightly racist from:

axytm said:

By your statement, you are saying the world is getting stupider the more these videos are viewed. From someone in the CPA/PPD business I would have thought you'd have more intelligence than to assume not every single viewer is a "conversion" or in this case, likes the music. These videos went viral, they will get more and more views regardless of whether the intelligence of the generation/globe changes.

Times are changing, you can keep thinking old artists are legends, that's fine, except the genre's they produced are failing in popularity. My kids will probably have the same chance of not knowing about PSY/Justin Bieber than they have about the "legends".

I'm not holding you accountable, I'm judging your opinion.

Top Bottom