Prototype's Earnings Journey!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
ideg.png

k0fs.png

I've been wanting to start earning online for quite a while now, I tried many things such as GPT, I managed to make $100 over the course of a whole year! I actually thought that was good until I discovered how much you could make through CPA/PPD, so I started looking at some of the threads on Hack Forums which is where I met NUMB3R44, I added him on Skype, not only did he refer me to CPA Elites, he helped me set up my very first niche. In general, I'm fairly new to CPA and I'd still class myself as a newbie.

I don't want to earn an exact amount a day, but I would like to start earning BIG.

I shall be using ShareCash for this journey.

Goals:

[] $5 Daily
[] $10 Daily
[] $15 Daily
[] $20 Daily
[] $25 Daily
[] $50 Daily
[] $75 Daily
[] $100 Daily
[] $150 Daily
[] $200 Daily
[] $300 Daily
[] $500 Daily
[] $1000 Daily

Stats:

Just4Fun

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good luck. I will start also to apply more after a week or so when the summer finish as will have more time. Take care and wish all your goals come true

wizard74

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good luck with your journey! You have made a great decision when you decided to use ShareCash! I will help you as much as I can to achieve all of your goals!

Top Bottom