Profile Referrals

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
2TBPB.png

In my opinion this looks ugly and takes a lot of space in the profile. Maybe you should remove the names. I took Bok1ca's profile as an example.

zexo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yeah, would be better if you could just click on your number of referred members and then the referred people would display. :)

Teh

Reaction score
bearthepanda said:
Nothing big .bok1ca is an admin so that is no big deal. A$ian has about the same amount of referrals.

Bro, can you please read the thread before replying?
Don't post low quality posts everywhere.

zexo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Verilog said:
Please check this Teh
http://www.cpaelites.com/thread-501.html
They added the feature because of this
Thanks

Don't think you read properly what Teh said. He doesn't like how the feature looks, it's ugly when you have a bunch of referred members on your profile.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Alright, I added a better plugin now, however right now it's now showing the link on all members profiles, I have contacted the developer and explained this issue. I will wait for a fix and then all members profiles will provide the links to show the names of referred members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom