problems with enhanceviews?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

cosacee

Reaction score
hi im new here was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with enhance views? when i submit views it just sits there and i dont get any not 1 in 5 hours also the forum seems to be down likes and comments work.... anyone know of any better sites for views im currently trying u2bviews and vagex isnt taking subs

edit: also i have hitleap premium lite but the views dont seem to be counted for using it :s

zexo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It's been a bit glitchy for custom comments lately. Everything else seems to work flawlessly for me. Sometimes the delivery is slow but whatever. It's a free service so what can you expect. :D

cosacee

Reaction score
hmm maybe im not assigning enough credit to views iv started fairly low around 150 views spread over 3 videos and ...nothing any reccomendations?

cosacee

Reaction score
ReadByte said:
Make sure to set a custom visit time; a bit more than half the length of your video.

I will try this... but i have videos as long as 10 minutes... will setting these to view for 60 seconds count as a view?

Top Bottom