Problem With Content Locker Cpalead

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

tiagosimk

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey Guys ! Im getting some problems on my website with Cpalead Content Locker . Some People are using Some Plugins to Bypass The survey And i was wondering if its possible to block it . Ive installed the plugin and tested my self , and noticed that it is working . Is there any solution for this ? Really Thanks

don carlito

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
check adblock and javascipt protection when creating widget

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You should ask this CPALead itself.
The other way around this would be by using the "onclick" feature to trigger the locker and redirect to the page/download afterwards.

ShelbySEO

Reaction score
Its the same for all Content lockers people make a living on teaching others how to bypass them.

cpalead are one of the better ones out there since they have so much behind them ask if they can help. If not its just one of those things where it doesnt really matter where you go.

Very small portion of your traffic though. Should be less than 1%

Top Bottom