Problem with Camtasia

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MarkoSRBa

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem with camtasia you see everytime i try to record some windows media player, it's not recording the screen, instead it's black, everything is recorded fine, but when i try to record windows media player, it's always black but i can hear sound. Anyone of you know what should be issue with this, and how can i fix it?

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5268/gvt9.png

Regards.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I have this problem too, I've tried all possible options and nothing fixed it. Now I'm using my other laptop for creating the videos. Please PM me if you find solution for this.

MarkoSRBa

Reaction score
My system version is XP, I will try it on my laptop as well. It's windows 7 version, so if it still not works, then i really don't know what else should i do anymore :S

Gitnmesumcash

Reaction score
Go into the screen recorder - go to tools - options. Uncheck "capture layered windows" click ok, go back into the options and RECHECK "capture layerd windows"

I had the same issues over and over :)

MarkoSRBa

Reaction score
It's same with all video players :/

Gitnmesumcash said:
Go into the screen recorder - go to tools - options. Uncheck "capture layered windows" click ok, go back into the options and RECHECK "capture layerd windows"

I had the same issues over and over :)

I tried that and it's not working lol

Top Bottom