Problem in Boosting Videos.... YT 301+ views

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

nrrdulcet

Reaction score
Recently i create one video daily and i upload it on youtube and whenever i trie to boost that video with vagex/enhanceviews i get stuck on 301+ views... and after few days the video get deleted and even sometimes my yt account also gets terminated....

I really need a help and i want to say that i m from INDIA and indian paypal cannot purchase anything without a credit card and i don't have a credit card...

I m a poor and hard working boy i just want to support my family by earning bucks from this PPD method.... :smile:

please friends and true members of this legendary forum help me ...

I 'll be grateful to you

fatality

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Try using proxies to create accounts and/or get phone verified accounts.

geealigy

Reaction score
Hi,

you have to give more information.

How does your description look like? Do you add the download link directly?
Maybe you should just put your landing page in the description and add the download link after your video passed the 301 views.

Did you spam likes on your video as much as views?

I don't know much about boosting views, but I just passed the 301 view mark on my first 2 videos by getting views from view2.be only.
If you want to try it here is the link: http://www.view2.be (With my Ref-Link)

best of luck. I hope you'll earn a lot !

Shxdow

Reaction score
Use SYV (shareyoutubevideos) i use that from now on to pass the 301+ before i always got stuck at 301 but once i started using that it was sweet :)

Jordan

Reaction score
Everyones videos get stuck at 301 for a little. You must just be trying to rank in a niche with competitors who flag others videos.

Top Bottom