Prevent your stolen video from being banned

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

D

Deleted member 3686

Hello guys :cool:

I decided to become pretty active on this forum, since I learn a lot everyday.
I know some of you don't record their own video with their own voice and want to simply steal someone else video to just create very fast niche even if it's not as HQ as doing the process yourself.

But Youtube can quickly now if you leeched the video from someone else and just remove the video or even ban your account.

You can prevent this with simple steps :

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

nicenike00

Reaction score
If I modify the stolen video by adding intro, etc... The hash would be changed too right? And Youtube cannot spot me, right? Thanks man!

D

Deleted member 3686

Nope the MD5 hash is related to the file. (Any files on your computer have a MD5 Hash)
So when you upload it your video still have the same MD5 Hash.

So you need to change it.

xh3lar

Reaction score
soueuls said:
Nope the MD5 hash is related to the file. (Any files on your computer have a MD5 Hash)
So when you upload it your video still have the same MD5 Hash.

So you need to change it.

I'm sorry but you are wrong. The hash of a file depends file's size and thus it depends on its content. So if you have a video and you alter it in ANY way(convert it,add a pixel,remove 1 second), the hash is completely different. However you're right about duplicate hashes on youtube, but that's the most basic check they do. If you upload a duplicate hash they won't even keep the video. To be sure the video's not detected as a copy, and thus ghosted, you need to do some modifications to it like changing the sound a little, altering the image, the duration.

Jamie

Reaction score
nicenike00 said:
If I modify the stolen video by adding intro, etc... The hash would be changed too right? And Youtube cannot spot me, right? Thanks man!
Yes, if re render it, it will change the hash

Tom

Reaction score
Nice share, thank you! This helped me alot i was thinking too the MD5 hash will be changed if i edit the video and render it to HD.

Top Bottom