PPD or Link Lock or Content Lock

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

suthars4n

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi,

I am gonna make a single page website and gonna add useful well written ebook. (legit niche)

Should i upload file to PPD or Lock download link with Link lock or lock webpage with content locker?

Note: I will send FB traffic

BlvdJeremy

Reaction score
Website
www.Blvd-Media.com
There are a few other threads asking the same type of question I believe, I would suggest you check them out to see some more opinions.

Maybe you should pick a good PPD network and a good CPA network with Link Locking, then test them both to see what works best for your specific campaign. All of these methods you mentioned are effective though.

suthars4n

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Ok, I like to go with CPALead first.
What is earnings requirement for weekly payment? Also give which CPA networks give weekly payment and earnings requirements?

BlvdJeremy

Reaction score
Website
www.Blvd-Media.com
T-90 Tank said:
Ok, I like to go with CPALead first.
What is earnings requirement for weekly payment? Also give which CPA networks give weekly payment and earnings requirements?

Contact your AM about weekly payments. And I think many networks offers Weekly payments these days, just ask your account manager and they will more than likely tell you how to achieve that method. Usually you need high volume though and high quality campaigns though.

Top Bottom