PPD network with instant payments

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

bumppy5

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I am looking for a PPD network that offers instant payments. I am already aware of shrinkonce but I cannot get accepted :(

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It's maybe what you aint looking for but I suggest you to search for a CPA network.
It's not instant payout, but you can optimize your offers

AffGenius

Reaction score
Networks are taking a risk if they offer instant payouts. Depending on how much volume, they could take a solid loss if the advertiser marks the quality poor and refuses to pay.

I know this because I have to float payments through my network on a daily basis. I get paid weekly by the advertiser, and pay the affiliate daily. In some cases, I've had to float $20-30K per day. I know other networks who have taken $200K losses from floating. It can get pretty dirty.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AffGenius said:
Networks are taking a risk if they offer instant payouts. Depending on how much volume, they could take a solid loss if the advertiser marks the quality poor and refuses to pay.

I know this because I have to float payments through my network on a daily basis. I get paid weekly by the advertiser, and pay the affiliate daily. In some cases, I've had to float $20-30K per day. I know other networks who have taken $200K losses from floating. It can get pretty dirty.

+1 for you

Top Bottom