PPC & Email Marketing Sections

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar Oblivion

Reaction score
There should be a section for discusion on investing money into PPC campaigns on Facebook/Google/Bing/Yahoo/7Search, PPV campaigns, and Email Marketing. What do you guys think?

Nuutero

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I think that would be a great idea. I was thinking about advertising one of my websites but I'm having some trouble with that.

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I was actually just thinking of this earlyer.

I think it would be nice to have a section for PPC and PPV :)

GunZ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
+1. I know the CPAElites focus on cpa/ppd only, but the forum is growing up so fast. The rest of monetization/traffic methods are also very profitable.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
I agree that it's a good idea, but this is mostly based on CPA. The real question will be how many people actually use this section, we added things like this before and next to nobody used it at all. I guess it wont hurt to try it out, but we need to to actually see content being added otherwise it would have to be pulled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom